Section is not found
Kyiv - Ukraine - 21 January 2014
Ciklum is a Danish innovative IT outsourcing company specializing in nearshore software development in Ukraine.
Established in 2002, Ciklum employs more than 2000+ IT-specialists worldwide with more than 170+ current clients own development teams. Ciklum has pioneered a unique business model in Ukraine where employees have direct communication with the client and are equal to clients` home-based colleagues Developers directly communicate with European colleagues, directly affecting the product and business customers
Ciklum has development offices in six cities of Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odesa, Donetsk, Vinnytsia), Belarus (Minsk) and Pakistan (Lahore and Islamabad), as well as representative offices in Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.
We believe that professional and personal growth is essential, so we create an atmosphere in which a man easily achieves his potential. We support any initiative, aimed at sharing knowledge and development. We have more than 10 self-driven Practice Leaders Groups (.NET, QA, Management & Communication, Mobile Technologies, etc.). Therefore, every employee can easily find colleagues with similar interests.
Currently we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Recruitment team.
The role of Senior Recruitment consultant implies providing top-notch recruitment services and consultancy within IT area for international customers.
Your main focus will be on search and selection, including active search and headhunting. You will lead the full recruitment cycle resulting in successful job-offering and contract signing; conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation; take part in coaching of newcomers from time to time.
As a big piece of the job you will be liaising with international customers and local project managers on daily basis.
• 2+ years of experience in recruitment for IT specialists at international companies or recruitment agencies;
• Skills in candidates search and selection (direct search and headhunting are a huge plus);
• Ability to lead full cycle recruitment process smoothly and quickly;
• Ability to do negotiations with C-level managers of clients;
• Understanding of IT domain specifics and job market;
• Experience in communication with foreigners;
• Advanced level of written and conversational English.
A self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode; excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude. It is also important to be able to work in a team as well as independently.
Ciklum offers you:
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested – please send your CV to email@example.com